Football Manager 2011 decision.

Stick with what you have.

Agents and contracts are buggered. Nonsensical media/manager interactions. Players/agents kicking up fuss every time a team shows an interest in them and demanding things they just had, every few weeks. Home grown players doesn't work properly. Ass man still useless.

Might be worth checking out the bug forum for more info. Basically it'll just waste your time with repetative nonsense, 2010 is a bit smoother.

Stick with what you have.

Agents and contracts are buggered. Nonsensical media/manager interactions. Players/agents kicking up fuss every time a team shows an interest in them and demanding things they just had, every few weeks. Home grown players doesn't work properly. Ass man still useless.

Might be worth checking out the bug forum for more info. Basically it'll just waste your time with repetative nonsense, 2010 is a bit smoother.

Not seen truer words spoken lately, last game year, i had an Agent demand 4 new contracts in the same week after he already signed 2 the previous week. i agreed to 2, but after that i told him to do one.

Archived