Tunes when playing!

For me, i like to listen to the radio.

EDIT:Thats odd! why have i got a join date of 27th August 2010? i think i joined up maybe 2008 or 2009!?

I`ve not been on these forums for a long time.I think i had around 70 posts not 1!.

So ive lost all my info for not singing in?

i like to make my own house mixes and i ussually listen to them while playing fm and get a few new ideas for mixing.

if i deicde to listen to music and jump from track to track i sometimes realise i have listend to the same song for an hour or two.

For me, i like to listen to the radio.

EDIT:Thats odd! why have i got a join date of 27th August 2010? i think i joined up maybe 2008 or 2009!?

I`ve not been on these forums for a long time.I think i had around 70 posts not 1!.

So ive lost all my info for not singing in?

When the Forum was updated a few months back quite a few peoples post counts was deleted i believe.

As for the topic, i have TV as my background noise.

I find music horribly distracting when playing FM. It's weird because the TV doesn't distract me. I find having Peep Show on quite good because it's entertaining but I don't have to pay too much attention because I've seen it a 1000 times before anyway.

Normally if I am playing at home on my gaming pc, I'll have my laptop set up next to me streaming some type of football game live on Bet365's website, Normally during the night there is always some south american football being played to have on as background noise between games. Skysports news is another one I have on in the background alot of the time. Other than that its mainly just my i-tunes playing on shuffel.

Always try to watch football on telly while playing, even signed up for setanta when i got FM11. Think I-tunes would make my PC run too slow if I was playing Fm at the same time.

If i did listen to somthing i would chuck some James Last on......Nothing like a bit of classical music for making the old noggin function at a higher level.

I find music horribly distracting when playing FM. It's weird because the TV doesn't distract me. I find having Peep Show on quite good because it's entertaining but I don't have to pay too much attention because I've seen it a 1000 times before anyway.

Same for me, except for the peep show thing!

Always try to watch football on telly while playing, even signed up for setanta when i got FM11. Think I-tunes would make my PC run too slow if I was playing Fm at the same time.

If i did listen to somthing i would chuck some James Last on......Nothing like a bit of classical music for making the old noggin function at a higher level.

I sometimes can have football on but i end up getting annoyed at missing too much of the match and focusing on fm too long.

With 19,240 tunes on my iPod, it's hard to pinpoint anything specific.

But as I type this, Fischerspooner are playing - followed closely by PJ Harvey.

Thats why i use spotify these days instead of itunes, opening it up to 24,000 tracks is daunting, i end up spending 15minutes trying to find the perfect song instead of just sticking something on!

the chain by fleetwood mac before i go on fm. gets me in the mood for some reason.

the final countdown by europe before a big match.

the best by tina turner of we are the champions by queen if i win a cup

didnt we almost have it all by whitney houston if i lose a final.

things can only get better by d:ream if i go 4 games without a win.

im not even lieing so i must be very sad!

Carry on Wayward Son, nice call AcidBurn.

For me, it's usually Metallica, Gorillaz, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed or Red Hot Chili Peppers, mainly because I know most of the words to most of the songs so is a nice relief from losing on FM :p Although it usually changes quite a lot, that's what I've been listening to lately.

Carry on Wayward Son, nice call AcidBurn.

For me, it's usually Metallica, Gorillaz, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed or Red Hot Chili Peppers, mainly because I know most of the words to most of the songs so is a nice relief from losing on FM :p Although it usually changes quite a lot, that's what I've been listening to lately.

Forgot about them not normally my type of music but their album is wicked and frequently on whilst I play FM, especially fire coming out of the monkey's head.

Archived