Giving players time of after a good win

I have looked through the forums for this so sorry if it has already been said.

My idea is as the title suggests I feel we should have an option to give the players a day off after a win or force extra training after a Succession of defeats.

This could make them happy, less tired and offer them a reward for winning. Although on the down side it could also mean they will not improve in training so much.

Thoughts?

I know I could already do it and pretend it will change there approach to games.

What I’m suggesting is that they make it so this will give the players a different view to games and inspire them to play or work harder in order for a reward. I am also not saying that is it is a major thing but as a little touch, I think it would be very effective.

Thank you for your opinion

I have just had another idea maybe we should be able to set a date for pre-season to begin early in the season this could work if we are given a choice from 20th of June to the 10th of July. Although this would also be a quite cosmetic feature.

And

I would quite like the option to tell all players returning from an international tournament extra time of before pre-season. This could reduce injures due to fatigue but if they are not giving a decent sized pre-season there fitness levels drop in the coming season.

Thoughts?

I think that an option to come back from holiday when a transfer or major news item needs a decision made. This should be an option, which can be turned on, and off before, you go on holiday. The news that u should be able to come back for should be the ones with a red circle next to them.

Archived