Current Ability Drop

Hi, sorry if this has been posted before but i wanted to hear some reasons as to why my player has suddenly dropped stars. I know that stars can change eg. when better players come in, or depending on how young players develop, but these do not seem to be relevant here:

Basically, I play with 3 centre backs, 2 had 3 star CA and PA and one had 3 1/2 star CA and PA. It is this centre back whose CA and PA stars have BOTH dropped to 3 stars without any new signings coming in. I could understand if just the PA star dropped as this could be due to the player no longer being able to reach his potential, but for both CA and PA stars to drop seems strange. The defender is only 25 so cant be deteriorating yet. The rest of my defenders are over 26 too so it is unlikely to be because another centre back has got better and made this centre back in question seem less incredible compared to the rest of the defence. Also, its the same assistant reporting on him and there has been no change in coaches or training.

Any ideas why his CA may have suddenly dropped??

How's he doing in training, especially compared to the other players? It could be a case where he has stood still while the rest of them have improved, thus dropping the ratings.

CA/PA stars are not an absolute rating with CA mostly a comparison within the team and PA within the league.

Archived