ByteShield Activation Question

I have my FM2011 installed on my PC which the other day the processor failed. I am going to replace this when i get paid.

If i install FM2011 on my laptop and activate it through byteshield will it deactivate the PC version?

Running Football Manager 2011 on other computers

The ByteShield system supports unlimited installations and manages the number of users who can run Football Manager 2011 simultaneously. For Individual Licenses, end users can have Football Manager 2011 installed on any number of computers, but only one can be used at a time.

To install and run Football Manager 2011 on another computer requires an Internet connection. The steps are:

• Install Football Manager 2011

• Click on Football Manager 2011 from the start menu, desktop or other place

• In the first window, enter the Username and Password you choose at activation of the first computer (instead of creating a new user account). The system will recognize you and will not ask for your Digital Activation Code (DAC) as it already knows the DAC you specified at the original activation. Click “Ok” and Football Manager 2011 starts up.

One of the controls involved is called quarantine time. This measure, which is set by the publisher, is the time that must pass between starting Football Manager 2011 on one computer and starting it on another computer. If the quarantine time from the last start of Football Manager 2011 on another computer has not passed, you will get a message that the activation on the other machine has not expired yet. If you shut Football Manager 2011 down in an orderly fashion, you should be able to go to the next computer at once.

Do not create a new username when activating the Football Manager 2011 on another computer simply login with your login name and password. Once the DAC is used with a specific username and password, it cannot be activated again or used by another username.

Source: http://www.byteshield.net/ByteShield_FM2011_DRM_ReadMe_english.pdf

ByteShield Support

www.byteshield.net

ByteShield allows a number of offline runs so that you can play without being connected

You will need to be connected to the Internet to activate Football Manager 2011. Thereafter, occasional Internet access is required to continue use of Football Manager 2011. With other words you are allowed a certain number of offline runs (set by publisher) before you need a new Internet connection.

Source: http://www.byteshield.net/ByteShield...Me_english.pdf

ByteShield Support

www.byteshield.net

I have my Fm11 version activated by ByteShield , i'm going on vacations and don't have internet where i'm going can i still play???

ByteShield allows a number of offline runs so that you can play without being connected

You will need to be connected to the Internet to activate Football Manager 2011. Thereafter, occasional Internet access is required to continue use of Football Manager 2011. With other words you are allowed a certain number of offline runs (set by publisher) before you need a new Internet connection.

Source: http://www.byteshield.net/ByteShield...Me_english.pdf

ByteShield Support

www.byteshield.net

Any idea on the number of times????

Archived