Problems with Football Manager 2007

Hello all,

My favourite version of Football Manager is 2007. I love this game. Anyhow I have encountered no real problems with it until today. I wanted to start a new game but when I loaded everything no wizard came up to add a new manager. I never had this before. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it. I can't add a manager therefore can't start playing the game and it ends up as not responding and I have to shut it down.

If anyone can help I would be very appreciative

Thank you

Wyatt

Hello, I reinstalled the game and changed the skin but I still can't start a new game. I tried with my created database and the default database but it stalls after the manager shortlists load and i can't do anything except control-alt-delete. Is there anyway i can delete manager information from the football manager files. I uploaded a new photo of a manager and that is when things went funny. If I can delete the manager information stored in the game somehow I might be able to start a new game.

• 1 year later...

Hola

I always look in the forum for some new stuff, however i had the same sensation as you, FM2007 it's my favorite version of the game. After years of playing it, it came with the same crash as yours WyattEarp. How did you solve it?... i have intented to search on FAQ, but no results came from the search.

Greetings from Venezuela, Carlos.

• 1 year later...

Archived