Suddenly became awesome???

here are my games before I had a strop and stopped playing for an age...

1 - Wolves - 20th - finished on about 15 points with 3 wins, quit immediately after

2 - WBA - 19th - had a go at life in the Championship but was fighting a second relegation, so i resigned at christmas

3 - Wolves - 5th , 7th - cheated. I restarted every other game and became the worst team to ever finish 5th, got bored and quit

Then i started playing again on the same patch. The only things I did differently were assign ball winning midfielder to Arnasson/ Karl Henry and set passing to short... but suddenly the game became fun!

1 - Plymouth - 2nd* - the database did not have Adriano Basso or Donal McDermott (two players I wanted) but I still did awesome! *season not over

2 - Wolves - 12th , 2nd* - the team is still crap in my opinion but we steal cheeky wins and find ourselves 2nd at Christmas!

Why has the game become so easy all of a sudden???!!! this story is 100% genuine so how can such a minor change in tactics bring sudden sucess???

...because a minor change in tactics is all it takes, which is same to be said in real life. We all know Arsenal has the calibre to compete, but the form of the team has been shocking, tweaking the tactics, formation or starting line up is the difference between and 8-2 defeat and a win.

Game has not become easier, you have just become either better or lucky. Once you realise what you have done differently you will be able to replicate those results and performances with any team in any league under any situation.

...because a minor change in tactics is all it takes, which is same to be said in real life. We all know Arsenal has the calibre to compete, but the form of the team has been shocking, tweaking the tactics, formation or starting line up is the difference between and 8-2 defeat and a win.

Game has not become easier, you have just become either better or lucky. Once you realise what you have done differently you will be able to replicate those results and performances with any team in any league under any situation.

Doubt that our second team could have won at old trafford, or avoided a heavy defeat.. but i understand and agree with what you're saying.

I tend to also find small changes are all it takes, especially against your 'bogey' team

Archived