New feature request - European leagues

chatting to a mate in the pub tonight we were discussing the big wins by manu, manc, barca and madrid this weekend and how those teams seem to be in a league of their own...I also used to play in a play by mail footy game

the twist was it was based on a european league where the premier league was Man u, bayern, AC milan, Inter, Barcla, Real madrid, ajax, etc.

The 2nd league had liverpool, spurs, valencia, psg, feynoord etc

could i request a similar option in footy manager please

chatting to a mate in the pub tonight we were discussing the big wins by manu, manc, barca and madrid this weekend and how those teams seem to be in a league of their own...I also used to play in a play by mail footy game

the twist was it was based on a european league where the premier league was Man u, bayern, AC milan, Inter, Barcla, Real madrid, ajax, etc.

The 2nd league had liverpool, spurs, valencia, psg, feynoord etc

could i request a similar option in footy manager please

A) the game is meant to be a simulation resembling real life, so until a real life Euro-League comes in then it won't happen, just like we won't see a Messi at Torquay Utd. database being sold.

B) as acidmonkey says you can make one with the editor, or alternatively download one from here or another FM website.

Archived