Set Reminder

I dont know if FM has one of these, I know you can set notes on a player (something I dont really use personally). Anyhow, right now i use a pen and paper to remind myself of things I need to do, for example expiring contracts of players im interested in, Match preperation, injured players in my reserves returning. It could be adapted to anything you want to know at any time just by writing a quick reminder that pops up on the date you selected in your news tab. If this doesnt exist would it be easy to implement do you think and would you use it?

already in the game...

since year dot...

:thup:

basically, on player's profile/right-click menu "create note" <write want you want to be reminded of> "set reminder" <insert date of reminder> "view note" (reminder will be in small italics, bottom left)

Because I find the current notes system quite flawed. You can only make notes on a player? Does it come up on your main news feed? I want to be able to set a reminder of match preperation changes. eg before a big game vs stoke (a five day reminder to switch to defence set piece training. Or against a defensive team attack movement etc. Not juts player notes and also something I will clearly see in bold on my news feed

Because I find the current notes system quite flawed. You can only make notes on a player? Does it come up on your main news feed? I want to be able to set a reminder of match preperation changes. eg before a big game vs stoke (a five day reminder to switch to defence set piece training. Or against a defensive team attack movement etc. Not juts player notes and also something I will clearly see in bold on my news feed

All notes set to "reminder" appear in your inbox AND (for longer term reminders) in your ass-man's monthly "schedule". You can make notes on anyone or anything, they don't even have to be ON anything (e.g. don't forget to pick the missus up... etc..). I'd seriously suggest having the notebook filter set to "no notes" and just show them when in a player's/staff/team/league/whatever notes screen otherwise you'll end up hanging your computer as the notebook feature sucks ass bigtime but as I'd be so lost without it I've had to find workarounds to be able to use it... the filter all notes works great cos you only then see the relevant notes on a person's/team's notes page when you un-filter them.

You can make notes/reminders for anything. Just go to your Notebook, click Create Note, set a reminder date, and type in what you want the inbox news item to look like.

EDIT: Beaten to it. :)

Archived