signed co-owned player for next year and then lost everything...

i signed alberto paloschi from milan and genoa, i paid 10mil$ to milan to buy him immediately and 16.5mil$ to genoa to get him next season, and the transfer went through perfectly, thats untill the transfer window closed and i get a message that the trasnfer was cancelled as the transfer window has closed :confused:

i suppose it has something to do with him being co-owned and that i bought him from milan as an immediate transfer and from genoa as next year, but i still suspect a bug...

oh and my transfer budget didn't get the amount back!

than thats because buying milans half now and genoa's half later would result in u being a co-owner of paloschi until next season..co-ownerships are only allowed in italy..therefore the transfer couldnt be completed

than thats because buying milans half now and genoa's half later would result in u being a co-owner of paloschi until next season..co-ownerships are only allowed in italy..therefore the transfer couldnt be completed

the game shouldn't allow the transfer to go through in the first place and not cancel it after the deadline passed :(

it allowed it as a pending transfer...you could have bought milans half in say july and genoas half in late august but both as immediate..that would have been allowed since the deal was in the same transfer window and the transfer wasnt really completed buth actually pending until both halfs are owned

Archived