Minor improvements and major rewards for the future

It may be too late to see these implemented for FM12, but here's a few things I'd love to see for future games:

1. Coaching ability. Just like players, we should be able to get a sense of how good a coach can become. I'd love to develop coaches alongside my players.

2. Coaching development. We should be able to monitor a coach's progress on a yearly (minimum) basis. If a coach is improving, I want to know in what areas this is happening.

3. Coaching development, pt2. Brought this up in an earlier topic, but it bears repeating: if I sign a coach to the role of GK coach, why on earth does he become worse at coaching keepers? The coach I had was relatively young (40 or so) and wasn't even close to his potential. However, after signing him to coach my keepers, after two years or so I noticed his rating had declined. His DDM was the same, but his GK rating had dropped! FMRTE revealed that his CA had actually improved during this time, to boot! Please, give us some sort of rhyme or reason to these types of things!

4. Reveal all the attributes that directly impact current ability. One of my biggest annoyances was viewing my player's training summary and coming across the odd player that had declined in numerous categories, despite the fact that a. he was still young, b. had room to improve to meet his PA, c. was performing at a high level for the league he was in (7.3 or so average rating) d. had a training level that was even (if not slightly higher) with the previous several months, and e. was losing attributes it the categories that his training was supposed to emphasizing. All this...and I discover that "under the hood" my player had added a point or two to his weaker foot, with absolutely no input from me.

Archived