Mt Fisrt Post as Chelmsford

I decided to start a new season as Chelmsford who are in the Blue Square Bet South League in my first season i was tipped with promotion but i new it would be a hard task with the team i had. Therefore i had to strengthen my squad by bringing in people on free transfers i brought in no more than 6 players who helped me gain promotion to the Blue square premier but it was a hard task getting there Losing my first game against Basingstoke 2-0 and drawing my next 2 games against Woking and Eastleigh both 1-1 then i managed to turn some results my way by winning 4 games in a row. Near the end of the season look was on my side because i was in the playoffs 1 point behind Dover with 5 games to play and out he 5 games of i played i managed to win 4 of them and losing 1 game against Ebbsfleet 2-1 and i managed to win the Blue Square Bet South League with Sam Higgins being my top goalscorer with 17 goals and i also broke the record of most team goals(78 Goals) and most team points (80 Points) in my First season :)

Archived