Europa League instead of the Champions League?

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out a little problem and how to fix it. Last year, I won the Champions League and finished 2nd in the Liga BBVA. I've just won the Euro. Super Cup and as I'm patiently awaiting the Champions League Draw, the Europa Cup Draw appears. I was bewildered to find out that I was in it. I've searched and found a few things on it. It all seemed to have to do with custom databases. The only thing I've ever used is the Regen Facepacks, so I highly doubt that is it. I've also read that after awhile the game will crash and be deemed unplayable. If there is any way to fix it I'd love to hear your thoughts, or perhaps something that might be causing it.

Thanks in advance,

Dune

Now it's asking me to register players for the group stage of the Champions League. The Champions League draw has also been delayed for some reason, as it is already September 1st and the qualifying rounds don't end until the fourth. English clubs keep bidding on my players even though the transfer window has ended. Something seems to have gone horribly wrong.

I think also that something has gone wrong.

What I would do is save the game name it "Test" and Holliday it for at least a whole year to see if it repairs itself and doesn't become unstable.

I'll try that. Thanks.

The transfer window for Countries can sometimes be different from others, so take a look at the England Premier League rules if you have that league sellected as playable, that might explain why they are still bidding.

Could of sworn the EPL's window ended at the end of August. I apologize :p.

Look on the bright side (if you can). You ought to get plenty of extra money (gate money, prize money, tv money etc from being in both). The bad thing obviously (especially if you also go far in the domestic cups as well as the 2 European cups) is you could have absolutely terrible fixture congestion towards the end of the season, and could theoretically find yourself playing for example 5 games in 7 days or something bonkers like that (not impossible, depends mainly on how far you go in both cups as well as domestic cups).

I suggest that you keep going and that you let us know what happens.
Look on the bright side (if you can). You ought to get plenty of extra money (gate money, prize money, tv money etc from being in both). The bad thing obviously (especially if you also go far in the domestic cups as well as the 2 European cups) is you could have absolutely terrible fixture congestion towards the end of the season, and could theoretically find yourself playing for example 5 games in 7 days or something bonkers like that (not impossible, depends mainly on how far you go in both cups as well as domestic cups).

No crashes. My team got to the finals of the CL and semifinals of the Europa League. I guess I'll reload and play it, although I'm a bit worried about the end of the season with the fixture congestion.

This happened to me on fm10, I won both and played the CL runner-up in the Euro supercup. O always wondered what would have happened if I finised 3rd in my CL group and drew myself in the Europa league, where there is no runner-up to take my place. Had no adverse effects on my save but my co-efficient was ridiculous for the next five years.

Archived