Player instructions?

• SI Staff

You can't set individual player instructions on the iPad - but you can tailor specific player roles (which does the same thing, just at a more global level) - so instead of setting 'run with ball / cross' you'd set them as a 'Winger' etc.

Awesome - I found that bit I just wasn't sure if that was the full extent or not.

Loving the game - I haven't played footy manager on the PC for about 4 years now due to how in depth its become - I just don't have the time / energy for this.

Whereas the handheld version reminds me more of your champ manager days - nice and simple and easy to blast through :) Fantastic!

• SI Staff
Whereas the handheld version reminds me more of your champ manager days - nice and simple and easy to blast through :) Fantastic!

Glad you're enjoying it - tbh that was EXACTLY what I was aiming at with the design of the FMH series, so I'm very pleased to hear that :D

but you can tailor specific player roles (which does the same thing, just at a more global level) - so instead of setting 'run with ball / cross' you'd set them as a 'Winger' etc.

- I like that maybe you could add that as an option on the PSP.

Archived