Manager photo?

Hey, there.

I've been managing AFC Telford (Blue square bet N) for about 6 seasons now and I've gotten up to League 1 so far. Suddenly, I've decided to give my manager a decent photo instead of a dull default one, but it seems there isn't an option to upload a new one and it's starting to bug the hell outta me.

So, I ask : Are there any way to add manager photo?

Thanks.

Edit: I am playing 2011 version with the latest updates, also steam version.

You must create a xml file (with the notepad), and put that file, and the your photo, in this directory:

c:\users\username\documents\sports interactive\\football manager 2011\graphics\faces\me

In this directory, put the image you want to use as your face in the game.

Also in this directory create a new xml with the name config

In that file copy paste the following line of command:

<record> <!-- resource manager options --> <!-- dont preload anything in this folder --> <boolean id="preload" value="false"/> <!-- turn off auto mapping --> <boolean id="amap" value="false"/> <!-- logo mappings --> <!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics files from the correct places --> <list id="maps"> <!-- Auto generated by fmXML --> <record from="XXXXXX" to="graphics/pictures/person/XXXXXX/portrait"/> </list></record>

The "XXXXXX" is the name of the file of your image.

After that, enter FM, go to preferences, and untick the "use skin cache"... and that's that.

Archived