Linesman worst decisions!

So,

Big portuguese derby. Benfica vs Porto

Hulk free kick, my keeper stops the ball, but in the rebound the highlight player from Porto scores....

But wait... offside! :lol:

Probably the worst decision i've seen in my current 11 season save.

15637932.png

10266022.png

What about you? Any big bad decisions?

actually the subject wasn't mention in the press conferece, witch i found i bit odd.

But anyway, i was playing with Benfica... so hail hail to the linesman! I ended winning the game 3-2! :)

It's very rare to see a bad offside decision in FM. I actually think we should have more. But this one... the guy was probably sleeping! :lol:

Am I missing something?

He doesn't look offside? & if he is, it's only by a little margin, & it's meant to be given in the strikers favour if only by a little bit isn't it?

Although, I could, & possibly am missing the whole point completely, so big apology if so!

yeah the point was it was given as offside but clearly was nowhere near offside :)

Oops, sorry! Told you I'd be missing the point, I obviously didn't read it well enough & just tried to guess what happened by looking at the pictures lol. Thanks for pointing it out!

yeah the point was it was given as offside but clearly was nowhere near offside :)

How do you know he was onside? You need a screenshot of the exact moment the freekick was taken, and see where the "offside" player is standing. Your picture doesn't show the exact moment the freekick was taken :p

As John 'statto' Motson would say...

"The first frame is a bit misleading. The player could have been offside when the ball was kicked. He looks back onside there, but notice the ball, its already been kicked!. What happend in that milli-second the ball travelled those first 3 yards?"

How do you know he was onside? You need a screenshot of the exact moment the freekick was taken, and see where the "offside" player is standing. Your picture doesn't show the exact moment the freekick was taken :p

As John 'statto' Motson would say...

"The first frame is a bit misleading. The player could have been offside when the ball was kicked. He looks back onside there, but notice the ball, its already been kicked!. What happend in that milli-second the ball travelled those first 3 yards?"

Its not my screen shot :thup:

• 1 month later...

Archived