Fenerbahce has been banned from the Champions League... in Fm12?

Many things going on in the Turkish football lately.

After the rule changes a.k.a. play offs

now Turkish football Federation has banned Fenerbahce from going to Europe this year due to the ongoing investigations of alleged match fixing scandals...

Will this apply in FM 2012?

I hope it does :D

As Im said in the other thread, if the decision is official and is not likely to be appealed then it will be considered I am sure. It would have to be definite as the problems with Chelsea's buying ban of a couple of years ago did cause some issues of it being implemented then overturned.

As Im said in the other thread, if the decision is official and is not likely to be appealed then it will be considered I am sure. It would have to be definite as the problems with Chelsea's buying ban of a couple of years ago did cause some issues of it being implemented then overturned.

Thanks for the response.

Sorry I am asking these questions because as FM12 is announced perhaps you locked many codes to be tweaked with and just doing beta testing and moving players due to transfers only...

Also yes it is official again. The draw for CL is tomorrow I believe, and Fenerbahce simply does not have enough time to appeal for it ... They dont have much chance either if they appeal anyway...

I am sure more news from The Turkish League will emerge...

There is even talks of Fenerbahce Board will not enter the Turkish Super League this year. Freeze their status and start playing again after the match fixing case is resolved...

99% one way or another they will go to a lower league though.

Am I sad?

Sad for the Turkish football to be in such a mess but happy for Fenerbahce to go down the way they deserved :)

Archived