FM2011 multiplayer speed problem

Hi,

i'd be happy if you could help me with my prob

i'm trying to play a fm11 network game with my friend via himachi

I'm hosting the game and everything work fine for me, my friends game on the other hand is very very slow

we both have a fast internet connection and if he plays a single player game it work fine for him

any ideas?

this has always been a huge problem with multiplayer games on FM.. Its all fun and games when you're the host, but the rest have to wait 1-5 seconds for each mouse-click!

Although it is true that there is alot of data being transferred it surely can be improved vastly. I think I've tried starting multiplayer games on every fm/cm since it was implemented and tbh it has gotten worse and worse over the years..

Both me and my brother have Core i7's and both have very fast broadband internet connection still it takes several seconds everytime I want too see the squad screen and sometimes more than 5 seconds to see the transfer list :/

I'm hoping that now that FML is gone they will concentrate more on the online-part of FM.. maybe not for FM2012, but then at least for FM2013

It's slow for the other player because of your upload speed - he can only download as fast as you can upload. So even if he can download 1 megabyte per second, if you can only upload 50 kilobytes per second that's all he will be able to download from you.

The data that is being transferred is too much for this upload speed (I have had the same problem, and I have suggested ideas to SI on how to improve it in this thread:http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/266395-How-can-we-improve-the-network-game-of-FM)

Archived