Steam - Missing Essential Data Fix

HI all

Id like to share my sucsess with Getting my Football manager via steam to work when it had been on the fritz from Steam, Error codes and Missing data and countless re installs FOR WINDOWS 7

Im happy to anounce that if you have encounterd a Similer problem Follow these Steps

Start > My computer > C: > Program files(x86) > Steam > Scroll down untill you come across the Steam application then Right click on it ( this file should be around 1214kbs in size and should say application next to it )

Proceed to right click and go down to Properties > Compatability > Change Settings for all users > Untick everything and then apply.

Now follow

Start > My computer > C: > Program files(x86) > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Football manager 2011 > Scroll down until you see the FM Logo application file and Follow the Same steps by right clicking then properties > Compatability > change setting for all users and untick everything in there also > then Apply

Now make sure you exit steam then re load it, GO to Football manager in steam and Right click and properties > Local files > Verify Integrity of game cache.

Once this completes Restart Steam and then play football manager.

I hope this helps anyone who encounterd a similer problem.

I request a member of SI or forum mod Could Create a Duplicate of this to make it easyer to Read and understand.

A Sticky would be nice too :D

Good luck all

Archived