I believe is a switch on|off system.

During your save, you can switch on the leagues you want, and switch off those you dont want to play at the moment. For example, you PC can run 10 leagues smoothly. During your save you can alternate those 10 leagues.

if i can turn leagues off and on il will start using 1-2 leagues max lol :p

In FM I manage over 18 countries and 50 leagues...

I need access to everywhere to find the unlikely hot regen in the small towns of Africa or on the beach of Rio...

But yeah many people will take advantage of the MANAGE ANYWHERE concept I am sure.

It will be a very useful tool for journeyman type managers who may get bored in their league and want to move to Argentina, but didn't load them at the beginning. You can add their league, move there and turn off your old league.

This is also good for the Continental dominance type challenges, where you attempt to win all the Contintental comps in one save.

The thing i would like to know is can clubs from non-active leagues offer me jobs? say i only have England and Spain loaded (nothing in the background) would say Inter come and offer me a job and then if i accept the league becomes active? That would be brilliant if wanting to play a journeyman career and not having the computer ability to load multiple leagues.

I'd much rather earn the next job on merit or because i was sacked rather than having to load a league and then go look for it.

It's got the benefits of some people who may upgrade their computer during the year too. They will then be able to utilise their upgrades without starting a new game. You may move to another region and fancy having a few other leagues there active to provide competition in its champions league equivalent and those kinds of things.

The thing i would like to know is can clubs from non-active leagues offer me jobs? say i only have England and Spain loaded (nothing in the background) would say Inter come and offer me a job and then if i accept the league becomes active? That would be brilliant if wanting to play a journeyman career and not having the computer ability to load multiple leagues.

I'd much rather earn the next job on merit or because i was sacked rather than having to load a league and then go look for it.

If that works, I'd LOVE IT!

Archived