Games Rarely Moved for TV

Not sure if anyone else has had this but on my last few saves, hardly any matches in the Premier League are getting moved for TV. The first and second weeks of the season every match was Saturday 3pm. I never get a message about the matches being re-arranged at the start of the season/in December any more. Sometimes there's weekends when it's more realistic and it has the proper times e.g. Sat 12:30, 3, 5:30. Sun 1pm, 4pm. Mon 8pm. For this I get a message about a month in advance saying my game has been moved.

Also every Champions League and Europa League match is played on a Wednesday, all supposedly on TV. The FA Cup Semi Finals were both on the same day, both at Wembley. The Champions' League Final was 3pm kick off rather than 19:45 and the Community Shield was on a Saturday.

Tried different things like ticking and unticking the 'Move matches for TV' option and this is not the first save it's happened on. Obviously not a major issue, doesn't make the game unplayable but for realism and simulation it shouldn't really happen.

Are these known issues or just something weird in my game? It's like the game has completely lost any organisation when it comes to the timings and dates of games.

That's a bit weird. What team are you?

I quite often get my games re-arranged for tv (by often I really mean 2-3 times a season).

I'm Manchester City. It's not just my games that aren't being moved, it's literally the whole league.

There shouldn't be any gameweek where every team plays at the same time other than the final day, one midweek during the season (not sure when) and possibly boxing day. That's what happens in the EPL I'm sure. There's games at different times every week.

Playing the UEFA Super Cup now and that's 3pm Saturday rather than an evening too. Very strange.

Are you playing on an edited database?

It's well known about matches not always being moved, and getting all 10 EPL games at 3pm on a Saturday is quite common in my game, but the cup games you have mentioned there are a bit strange.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you playing on an edited database?

It's well known about matches not always being moved, and getting all 10 EPL games at 3pm on a Saturday is quite common in my game, but the cup games you have mentioned there are a bit strange.

Nope, playing on 11.2 database. I have 3 editor data files but none of them are selected for this game. Could potentially be one of them that's screwed it up.

isn't this a selectable option where you can stop matches being moved for TV? it should be in the preferences section if it is.

Yes there is and I have it ticked to move the matches for TV.

Archived