Scout results - View

I have a question about the different types of view you have when looking at scout results, hope someone can help me.

When I look at the Reports from a certain scout, the first time I see the scout results, the type of view is "Scout - Main".

After looking at a certain player and going back to the scout results from the same scout the view is automaticly changed

to "General Info".

If I remember correctly from older versions, the view would always stay the way you selected. Is that still possible?

I prefer the "Scout - Main" view, and it's a bit annoying to have to switch it back every time I look at a player.

I hope it's clear what I mean.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

It seems the same bug is still present in the 2012 version, is this correct or am I doing something wrong? I have the latest patch installed.

Also it seems some scouts are only able to scout for one day. They give a report for 4 players and then I have to restart their assignment again.

It's also pretty annoying when you look at a report of scout nr 2, 3, 4 etc on your list and you go back to your scout screen, the first scout on your

list is selected again.

Are these all bugs and is there anything know about when this will be solved?

Archived