Does anyone else find the stadiums in FM to be a little too generic?

They might be different in size and colour but are basically the same. They have no character or distinguishing features. Yes I know there are other important things to sort out but please in the near future can some of these grounds have some character? :o

Playing as Liverpool with the maximum season tickets sold every seasom and a multi trophy winning team over the last 6 seasons I find that home games during the daytime have a stadium which appears half empty and night time mid week games at home are full but the stadium doesn't remotely look like the daytime one at all.

As far as I am aware, there are licensing issues that prevent accurate representations of stadia in the game.

i think thats an excuse, theres no reason why they cant even get the basics right to stadiums like the right number of tiers, roof etc. It doesnt have to be an exact replica.

However manpower should probably be used on other things 1st.

Yeah I hope they will improve this too. It would be nice to have much more variety with the stadiums, right now it does not matter wether I'm playing at home or away, apart from the colour the stadiums are too identical, it does not feel unique when playing at home.

I hope that they will allow us to edit the Stadiums, then we could edit our own stadiums to look more like real life. (not like an LMA Manager style of editing the stadium, but with the pregame editor or something)

Also maybe add different coloured goal nets/corner flags, like in real life, alot of teams have them coloured to there team colours.

I know on FM you can change the net colours already, but they change for every game, home and away.

So if your playing with Watford and you use the yellow nets, when you play Brighton away, the nets will still be yellow.

Agree my fellow claret there no unique ness and all i would be asking is for a little more realism.

We (Burnley ) have 3 tiers on our ground on the game and a capcity of 22,000 hardly right.

For me it needs sorting or at least a chance to sort it out

Bakermush the soundpack you did im i right in thinking the Burnley chant only comes on at corners

Agree my fellow claret there no unique ness and all i would be asking is for a little more realism.

We (Burnley ) have 3 tiers on our ground on the game and a capcity of 22,000 hardly right.

For me it needs sorting or at least a chance to sort it out

Bakermush the soundpack you did im i right in thinking the Burnley chant only comes on at corners

Hey!

Yeah the team chant's only play on rare occasions when you get a corner. :thup:

damp and 13 in mid march sydney?

That could, and sometimes does happen. Southeasterly wind blowing in off the sea could bring exactly that kind of weather in March. It's unusual, though. Sydney actually gets similar yearly rainfall levels to London.

Archived