How to use the "ANALYSIS" tab during and after a match? A plethora of information there

Does anyone have any help tips on using the analysis tab to scout a teams next match or during an in game match to get an idea on how teams play or utilize a player?

I love all the information that is available in that screen but I don't really know how to "use" it so to say....

Does anyone have any good tips?

Thanks

B

84 views & no replies, thats a shame. Would love to help but I am as much in the dark. Would be nice if someone that knows about this stuff could advise or link to a thread covering this - but Ive never seen one. Otherwise it suggests this a useless feature, just a bit of fluff with no in game purpose, and I dont really want to believe that.

well what do you really want to know, the info shows you a lot of stats from during the games. You can use to analysis who is your best passer, best finisher, tackler, or the worst in any of those areas, you can then decide how to change things around from there, if you find your right hand striker is missing the target a lot when shooting from the right you could maybe move him to the other side, if you have a centre half who is successful in most of his interceptions you could move him into a stopper role, it really depends what you want to look at, and what your team is struggling with. If your misplacing a lot of short passes it may be better to move to a more direct style, or if your misplacing a lot of long balls you could play them shorted. As you say there is a ton of data there, its up to you whats important to your team.

None of the features are useless, they can all be used to some advantage in the game, its just case of learning what that advantage is.

The TacticalTheorems10 document has a pretty good section on how to read the analysis page. It is from last year but still applies to 11.

It's stickied at the top the T&T forum. Follow the link in there for the free PDF download.

It also has pretty good tips on what touchline shouts to use and when. This is probably a good starting point.

Archived