grrrrrrrrrrrr

in the january transfer window i tried to sign Bojan. i had my transfer offer accepted and he said he wanted to come when i moved up his squad status. this meant there were no bonuses on offer. he rejected the contract and said he wanted bonuses for his first team appearences, this didnt surprise me and i offered him 10k per appearence. he then rejected this and said he wanted bonuses based on his first team appearences. slightly confused i offered him another contract with a higher appearence fee. this happened a few times and i could no longer offer him a higher appearance fee and the transfer window ended.

i planned to buy him in the summer and had my bid accepted in july. but after offering him a contract with the highest appearence fee of 25k he rejected it with the same reason again. is there anything i can offer that he will accept? is appearence fee the thing he wants? and if so why isnt he accepting?

in the january transfer window i tried to sign Bojan. i had my transfer offer accepted and he said he wanted to come when i moved up his squad status. this meant there were no bonuses on offer. he rejected the contract and said he wanted bonuses for his first team appearences, this didnt surprise me and i offered him 10k per appearence. he then rejected this and said he wanted bonuses based on his first team appearences. slightly confused i offered him another contract with a higher appearence fee. this happened a few times and i could no longer offer him a higher appearance fee and the transfer window ended.

i planned to buy him in the summer and had my bid accepted in july. but after offering him a contract with the highest appearence fee of 25k he rejected it with the same reason again. is there anything i can offer that he will accept? is appearence fee the thing he wants? and if so why isnt he accepting?

Ah, I think I might know what this is. Think being the operative word, lol.

AI think the computer gets confused with the terms somewhat. Ive offered a contract to someone, cant remember who, and they sadi they wanted a higher something or other, so I gave it to them, and they still rejected. So I reset the contract to exactly what they wanted with slightly higher wages and they accepted. Are you offering the length of contract that he wants?

Sometimes in negotiations you get an auto response that seems to be random based on not meeting certain things so that it won't always correspond to the actual issue. In your case it was

If you offer them everything they ask for (same period, same wages, same bonuses, same signing on fee, same squad status etc.) and they still won't sign then icon_confused.gif

is the amount you are offering matching the amount he is requesting?? many times they will keep rejecting for that reason because it isnt enough. It is just worded wrong.

On an even lower note, i just poached 15 year old wonderkid Thiago from Barca on a free transfer. My scouts feel he is a quality signing YET the board feel that they 'can understand the frustration of the fans with the signing of Thiago'.... great.

just boost everything up, they eventually accept. just give them whatever they ask for and a litle more, work like a treat for me, the only thing i get stuck on is when im at a semi pro club, players ask for a part time and i offer it to them, so then then they say they want full time(not sure why hey would want full time 0 pound a week) gets stuck in a loop and i give up.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kvbrock82:

is the amount you are offering matching the amount he is requesting?? many times they will keep rejecting for that reason because it isnt enough. It is just worded wrong.

On an even lower note, i just poached 15 year old wonderkid Thiago from Barca on a free transfer. My scouts feel he is a quality signing YET the board feel that they 'can understand the frustration of the fans with the signing of Thiago'.... great. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You managing an english club? Maybe they're frustrated that they won't be able to see him for 3 years!

Archived