Screenshot Problem - Lend Me Your Brains

FM10, I get this when taking a screenshot during a match using Alt+F9:

H3HrA.png

There is no problem with screenshots taken in any other area of the game.

Am I doing something wrong? (tried it with all menus closed, full screen, still no pitch). Graphics = NVidia Geforce GT330M. Resolution =1920x1080x59hertz. (don't know if that is relevant)

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

xxx

You can't take screenshots of the in-game screen using ALT + F9.

The best way to do it is to CTRL+ALT+Print Screen and paste it into "Paint" or similar.

I don't have paint or similar, but if I did and took a screenshot as you suggest, what is the 'it' that I paste in, and where do I find 'it'?

Thanks for your help.

If you have Win7 it has a very nifty Snipping Tool (name varies depending on OS language). I never heard of it, until I found it by accident on my work PC :D ... I have no idea in which windows version it was introduced though.

edit: Snipping tool is a good screen shot program, that allows you to cut what you need.

If you have Win7 it has a very nifty Snipping Tool (name varies depending on OS language). I never heard of it, until I found it by accident on my work PC :D ... I have no idea in which windows version it was introduced though.

edit: Snipping tool is a good screen shot program, that allows you to cut what you need.

Click Start, in the Search box type "mspaint", then press enter.

I have found the snipping tool and it looks good, I'll use that. Thanks StormenDK.

Thanks for the help SWaRFeGa. (and I do have paint, missed it at the top of the column)

I bought the computer just to play the game, I suppose I should really check out what else it can do!?!

You can't take screenshots of the in-game screen using ALT + F9.

The best way to do it is to CTRL+ALT+Print Screen and paste it into "Paint" or similar.

Thanks, but it works in FM11 right? Lazaru5 provided one in the funny screenshots thread.
As far as I'm aware, it doesn't work with FM11. I use windowed screen in Vista and it is unsuccessful. Maybe full-screen works? Maybe works on Mac? Can't speak for those.

I can confirm, 100%, that Alt+F9 works for a screenshot of the match screen in FM11 on my machine. Why it doesn't work for others I have no idea but I've never had the problem..

basic specs of my PC are posted elsewhere on the fora but the graphics card is a generic GeForce GT 220, my cpu is a quad-core AMD Phenom II 965, the mobo is a lower end Gigabyte board and I have 4gig of ram. My operating system is Windows 7 64bit.

Another great screenshot program is called PicPick, it's free and you can have it automatically upload the screenshot (once it takes the screenshot) to your imageshack account, or to your facebook or Twitter account. You can also have it saved to your desktop aswell

I quite enjoy using the program myself. I personally think it is 1 of the best screenshot programs available for FREE

I've just had this crazy thought...

maybe it's the skin you're using that is the problem?

fwiw I'm using Flex 11

Not so crazy, but no. I'm using the original FM10 Dark skin. The same thing happens with the Light skin as well. But then again it could be, if someone has managed to get a screenshot of the pitch in FM10 with Alt+F9 using a custom skin!

Archived