Do fans and/or media ever demand transfers in FM?

Like is happening with Arsenal at the moment, I've never seen it, but then I usually sign a lot of players. I know you can get managers' saying they would be successful ifthey had your resources but I have never seen a manager criticised or pressured for not spending. I think it would be an interesting addition if it's not in, having the fans getting restless for signings (which we nearly all do every summer), pressure from media articles and being asked about it in press conferences etc

Going further, I'd like to see managers at different clubs compared via what they do in the market and have you compared to previous managers at your club, so that it adds to your profile and reputation in the game, whether you are frugal, lavish, favour young players or established, successful or not etc.

I'm sure the fans would understand! Though even Barcelona have made big signings. But I was thinking more of the Arsenal situation, win nothing year after year and yet the manager doesn't make the kind of signings that most fans/media pundits call for. It's definitely a talking point irl, but not I think yet in the game.

I think it's already in the game that fans get concerned over the lack of transfer activity, or the lack of big-name signings. I know I've been asked about it in PC's but not sure if that has been in any FM11 save or not?

Archived