Un-realistic 2 year plans

Hi

I find on Football manager 2008 that you have un-realistic 2 year plans to win the league. As the manager of someone like Spurs or Villa you are given a 2 year plan to win the league. If the game was realistic at the most you would be given a 2 year plan to finish in the top 4. Can the data editor or new update which I haven't downloaded yet stop this?

Carl

Hi

I find on Football manager 2008 that you have un-realistic 2 year plans to win the league. As the manager of someone like Spurs or Villa you are given a 2 year plan to win the league. If the game was realistic at the most you would be given a 2 year plan to finish in the top 4. Can the data editor or new update which I haven't downloaded yet stop this?

Carl

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Carlos111:

Hi

Carl </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Realistic?? Tell that to Sven Goran Eriksson.

you get a two year plan at arsenal as well. and if you don't actually win the league in the second season (even if winning in the first), you might not get a new contract.

the whole confidence/expectations aspect is unrealistic.

I was given a two year plan to win the league with Spurs. Not done it yet, but have got them into Europe every season, and came runner up in the EPL one year. They keep renewing my contract, and its never been an issue. 6+ seasons in.

I tend to just ignore it, and as long as I'm performing well, the board tends to leave me alone.

Archived