Longest serving managers in your game?

Me, 13 293 days. After that Jérôme Reignier with Montegnée (unplayable) for 10 021 days.

3rd one is the manager of Bordeaux though.

And at nr 10 is the manager of Spurs.

edit: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577805776722811094/B3AF4DDBEB8DBFCB3F37D2A86028452A93508BBE/

I have loaded the top 2 leagues of all of europe on view only, and all Belgium leagues completely.

I wonder how often non-playable teams sack their managers, if the games are not processed and played out then surely there is no way to judge how well they are doing. Do they get sacked more often on view-only leagues?

I wonder how often non-playable teams sack their managers, if the games are not processed and played out then surely there is no way to judge how well they are doing. Do they get sacked more often on view-only leagues?

i think that is the way it is aswell. but as from next edition of football manager when you can remove and add leagues as playables i wonder how it works then

• 2 years later...

I don't know as I don't have my game on at the moment, but I do know I am in my 34th season at Newcastle Town and I am seventh on the list. However, five of the six above me are at clubs in unplayable leagues. The one that is at a playable club is at Neath.

Archived