Board promises professional, but nothing

I'm taking FC United to the top. Got promoted from BSN to BSP. I wanted a little edge so with a million is lose cash I asked for professional status. They said yes which stunned me! (Love the new features) But they said yes in early may of 2051 now its January of 2053 and im atop the table in the BSP... So it seems my professional status will be inevitable, but why have they not granted me it after two years?

you need to ensure that everyone on your roster (players, coaches, scouts, etc...) are offered full time contracts. as long as they are still tied down to part time deals the club cannot become professional

That's good to know. Does that mean he won't get promoted if he has part time employees, even if he wins the league?

I asked my board during a season to become professional. They said yes, but my club didn't turn pro until the start of the next season. I didn't promote. This was happening in Belgian Second Division with Aalst. Dunno what's wrong with your club.

you need to ensure that everyone on your roster (players, coaches, scouts, etc...) are offered full time contracts. as long as they are still tied down to part time deals the club cannot become professional

You sure? I've been in BSP before and gone professional before getting into League 2, and I've had half my squad on part-time contracts.

I just make a point of putting any staff/players that I sign onto full-time contracts when I sign them so I needn't worry about it when I'm in League 2.

Archived