Help

What kind of question is that ? It makes no difference if you sell or not when you use an editor.

Malaga have a sugar daddy in real life so it makes no difference if he used the editor or not.

You did the right thing keeping him you do not need the money and you do not need to make Barcelona stronger.

Malaga have a sugar daddy in real life so it makes no difference if he used the editor or not.

Judging by the screen, not only Malaga have a sugar daddy edited. Never in my FM experience I saw Barcelona or any other club would offer such amount of money after a year through the game.

Also, I find it hard to believe that Chiellini would leave his favorite and the one of the most titled Italian club to join Malaga(?) just for money. Even if the move wasn't edited there must be something wrong with the game itself.

All of that is not the point of the thread he paid to play the game as he wants.

Exactly and Barcelona have not been edited in anyway, and Chiellini was on player search so he was interested. Didn't praise or anything.

All of that is not the point of the thread he paid to play the game as he wants.

I'm afraid that is also not the point of the thread.

Decided to reject as i felt that i cant let them get stronger.

Considering he is the best defender in the game, I would have done the same thing.

I would sell him. Although he is really good, it will benefit the club more in the long term. If you believe that you can strengthen you're team to a better state than they are with him, the definately do it.

Archived