Who is better?

I've just scouted a player called Carlos Gonzalez who is a Perfectionist and is available for around £8m I only have around £22m in the bank and I'm not really short of quality in goal, my current keeper Balaz is a Model Professional. Here is an image comparing the 2 players : unledtea.jpg

So do you think I should sign him or stick with my current goalie?

I already have superb 2nd and 3rd choice keepers so if I were to sign him he'd be first choice.

Yeah I was thinking the same but still this is a real tough call to make, I also have a perfectionist in central defence who's a key player so I was wondering if I got another maybe they'd gel better although obviously not in the first 6 months. Also the tutoring reward of having a perfectionist might be quite valuable as I have a 18 year old Model Pro GK destined for great things

I thought a perfectionist would be a more desirable personality?

Model Professional: Professionalism = 20 & Temperament > 9

Perfectionist: Ambition > 17 & Professionalism > 17 & Determination > 17 & Temperament < 10 (above 9 , type = Professional)

I thought a perfectionist would be a more desirable personality?

Model Professional: Professionalism = 20 & Temperament > 9

Perfectionist: Ambition > 17 & Professionalism > 17 & Determination > 17 & Temperament < 10 (above 9 , type = Professional)

Getting slightly confused its "Model Citizen" thats the excellent one to have.

Even so Perfectionist has a lower temperament whilst high ambition can often lead to problems. Personally I would still take the Model Pro, especially if he has a high level of determination.

Good advice I can see how ambition may cause problems if I'm underachieving and maybe wage demands will be higher but maybe its a double-edged sword surely having high ambition is beneficial right? I mean your players must have the desire and ambition to win trophies to be successful in real life, hopefully its the same in game?

afk for liverpool match

Guest nik1313

very high ambition is not so good so i would agree that model pro is preffered to perfectionist. anyway gonzalez has an issue with his rushing out. So i would stick with balaz for a season or two and then maybe search for a more determined gk. your youngster gk also sounds like a great prospect.

Archived