Why is Jack Wilshere in Arsenal's Reserves?

Hes been amazing for my England side yet is listed for loan and in the reserve team at Arsenal...

Wilshereinthereserves.png

Anyone else notice probably England's best player on this game in the reserves and listed for loan?? Wouldnt this mess his development up only playing internationals for me? Meaning that I wont be able to benefit from a god like player when he hits his prime?

Arsenal's manager is still Arsene Wenger too. He spent £56M the transfer window just gone :D

There is a big problem with him and Ramsey in FM. They can both be loaned for the first 2 or 3 seasons and then both can be signed for under £10 million in the 3rd or 4th season.
Havent looked at Ramsey, but i kept noticing this with Wilshere, so had a look using FMRTE in my game his rep is fairly low and his PA is at the lower end of what it could be.

Havent looked at Ramsey, but i kept noticing this with Wilshere, so had a look using FMRTE in my game his rep is fairly low and his PA is at the lower end of what it could be.

I played as Sunderland and Blackburn both times loaning him in the second season and buying him in the third for around £10 million. I think this problem will be gone on FM12 because Wilshere will have a rise in reputation.

Your talking about the same Jack Wilshere who had only made 15 first team appearances for Arsenal plus another 14 on loan at Bolton when FM11 was released.

He probably also has a random PA which means he'll vary from save to save in terms of ability.

Last season was his breakout season in real life and you'll see this reflected when FM12 is released.

yea I'm managing Chelsea & England. Wilshere is doing fantastic job in national team, he joined Wolves on free as his contract with Arsenal expires, he'd had no interest whatsoever in joining my team. Kinda sucks :D

I got him at Wolves on 90k per week on a free at the end of the 4th season and after getting sent off on the first game of the season before getting injured for 3 months ( :D ) he came back and has been a revalation playing AMC, probably being the main reason I managed, somehow, to win the title.

It's to do with CA. Even though I don't manage Arsenal, I raised his CA and Wenger then picked him as a 1st teamer. It's the same with Eriksen. He's is only 18 but more than good enough for the Ajax 1st team.

Sandro at Spurs also. He has a very good PA, but due to his CA he never get's picked. On loan all the time and never plays. It's silly.

Archived