Player / Coach Wage Bug

Does anyone know about this?

I want someone to join as a coach but they want to be a player coach which is fair enough. As a player I can offer them £1300 a week, as a coach £550 per week. However as a Player / Coach I can only offer £210 a week - anyone know why? Other than a bug, this makes no sense at all.

The trouble for me is getting them to retire :mad: i hardly use them now but still raking in over 210 thousand between them per week.

easily done, have a private chat with them and suggest they would make great coaches, if they are 31 or older they will usually say they can become available now. that has ALWAYS worked with me for Gerrard & Carragher

easily done, have a private chat with them and suggest they would make great coaches, if they are 31 or older they will usually say they can become available now. that has ALWAYS worked with me for Gerrard & Carragher

Yes, they are already both coaches. but they wont accept just a coaching role. They want player/coach meaning the much higher wage.

Yes, not managing Liverpool. And this is someone who isn't in the club but who I want in as Coach, he wants Player / Coach and as I said, the wage I can offer him is significantly less than if I offered him either a player or coach only contract, doesn't make sense.

Archived