Prize Money in Scandinavia

Prize money is static for all leagues.

Disagree. The bigger league's reputation the more money you get for winning the title. It doesn't grow rapidly though, I've heard of guy who after 20 season in Hungarian league gets around 7M pounds for title.

Was thinking about loading up the Scandinavian leagues and trying it out.

Does the prize money for competitions in these leagues increase with reputation ?

And also do these countries have reserve leagues?

I'm managing i Denmark in my current game and there is a seperate reserve league (besides the premiere league, 1. division and 2nd division).

Disagree. The bigger league's reputation the more money you get for winning the title. It doesn't grow rapidly though, I've heard of guy who after 20 season in Hungarian league gets around 7M pounds for title.

Could be that my longest save is in Spain and BBVA is still 4 stars. The other teams are just awful, especially Barcelona and Real Madrid. I went into Real with a new manager and bought them a new team of quality continental/world class players but this didn't seem to help.

I think the "spanish" tactic - the 4-2-3-1 wide - is at fault. It is a very poor tactic!

Could be that my longest save is in Spain and BBVA is still 4 stars. The other teams are just awful, especially Barcelona and Real Madrid. I went into Real with a new manager and bought them a new team of quality continental/world class players but this didn't seem to help.

I think the "spanish" tactic - the 4-2-3-1 wide - is at fault. It is a very poor tactic!

Every tactic/formation has weak & strong areas if the opposition are playing a tactic/formation that exploits your weak areas and stifles your strong areas you will struggle.

You also have to consider that maybe the way you set up the formation perhaps isn't maximising its potential and your not targeting weaknesses in the opposition effectively.

Archived