Scottish Cup

I can't believe it's taken me this long to remember to post this but has anybody noticed the money glitch with the Scottish Cup? The runner up gets a load more money than the actual winner. I also can't seem to be able to edit this without having to completely recreate the whole competition from stratch. Can SI please sort this for FM12 as atm the Scottish leagues are unplayable with poor income via the SPL, the screwed up Cup comps and the lack of Reserve leagues (Stupid clubs)

Muchas Gracias

havent noticed this at all in my 19 season with the dons. You cant edit the prize money for the SPL as its a licensed league. The SPL is not unplayable at all, you just have to be much smarter with your money and there is nothing SI can do about the reserve league im afraid, it just doesnt exist anymore.

I can't believe it's taken me this long to remember to post this but has anybody noticed the money glitch with the Scottish Cup? The runner up gets a load more money than the actual winner. I also can't seem to be able to edit this without having to completely recreate the whole competition from stratch. Can SI please sort this for FM12 as atm the Scottish leagues are unplayable with poor income via the SPL, the screwed up Cup comps and the lack of Reserve leagues (Stupid clubs)

Muchas Gracias

I would doubt its a glitch.

I can't find anything online but I suspect you'll find its probably the same in real life, theory probably is that the winners will make more from merchandising deals, entry into European competitions etc.

As for your other points:

Scottish leagues unplayable - No & thats from personal experience

Poor income from SPL - Just like RL

Screwed up Cup comps - ??? I haven't seen anything myself and not seen any complaints from anyone on the forum

Lack of reserve league - Just like RL

I like the SPL. It has the feel of being a top competition (to me). I think that the lack of money coming out of the league makes for a very good game. Instead of tossing players into my reserve side I either loan them out our sell them so my reserve team is full of players on loan.

Archived