Upsetting a player by media interaction

Not sure if this is the right place but here goes...

I've been away from football manager for a while as it got a little too complex but I'm giving the FM 2011 demo a twirl. So if this is a dumb question I apologise.

I just signed a player, and decided to take part in the press coference about his signing. I answered the questions the best I could without knowing what effect each one would have. Afterwards, the new guy says in his "personal" screen that he is unhappy with my comments. The press conference had 16 questions - how do I find out which one(s) upset him so I can learn for the future?

So it does! Thanks FaceCusher.

Still, I wish it was a bit more descriptive in saying why he was unhappy with my comments. I simply said that "learning a new language is a small difficulty to be overcome", or something along those lines.

When you praise or criticise a player's form, it's much better becuase it'll give you a bit more detail like "Player is angry he has been praised when playing badly", or "Player is disappointed with the meagre praise".

Oh well, one for the future maybe. At least I have some feedback to work with. I've neglected the media side of the game for too long.

Archived