Tutoring

Just a quick question about tutoring. I am starting a new save and really trying to focus on developing the youngsters in my squad. I wanted to see if I could pick up some older players, not necessarily to play regularly, but to help tutor the young players. Is this the correct approach? What traits should I be looking for the tutor? Is age even a consideration? And can a new signee immediately tutor younger players, or does he need to be in the squad for a bit?

Thanks

Old age is not neccessarily the secret to tutoring - anyone 25 or older can become a tutor. I do believe they have to be part of the squad for a few months before being able to tutor. Try to match personalities of tutor and student.

Old age is not neccessarily the secret to tutoring - anyone 25 or older can become a tutor. I do believe they have to be part of the squad for a few months before being able to tutor. Try to match personalities of tutor and student.

Actually the lower age limit is 24 unless the player is the captain. Try looking for Determined players with Professional, Driven, Resolute, Ambitious personalities. They must have higher reputation than the player you want them to tutor.

Archived