No testers???

Using my knowledge of "idiot speak" I believe he thinks that there are no beta testers for the game, and so nobody tests the game before it is released.

Dirty Harry, you are completely wrong if I am correct about what you meant. SI have a team of testers, who do nothing but test the game once it is in a playable state. Obviously they can't catch everything but they tend to catch all of the major problems.

Im pretty certain there were Beta testers for FM 2012 because when I logged onto the forums a couple of weeks ago there was a message at the top of the screen that outlined threads for FM 2012 bugs to be reported by the testers- that to me would suggest that they have people testing the game

There are testers. I applied for the job of one, which I don't think I've got as I haven't gotten a reply.

same here, but that wil be because of the sheer amount of applicants, and was even mentioned on the bottom of the page not to expect a reply when asking for applicants

Actually i "caught wind of it" when i saw an advert for the official release gameabout 20 mins before i psoted the thread. Where normally you would find two seperate demos, or at the very least one. So we can subit errors that are stil in the code.

Anyone who has ever played the demos before will know how many epically huge problems the main release would have had otherwise. Therefore i am pretty fearful of this release. And as some idiots have been mistaking demos are not official beta testers, ok? Pls 2 b learning interwebs.

Dirty Harry probably caught wind of the uproar on these forums first 2 months after last release. Those were some glaring bugs indeed, and we the tester/consumers served as useful idiots for SI by uncovering them.

Archived