All these fancy things on FM12

What are the chances you can't cancel a sub ?

Sponsorship money will never be as high as Man Utd

A world class CF won't be able to score with his left foot when 2 yards out

A world class GK will try saving a shot going yards wide

But we have director cam people :rolleyes:

I'm glad the opening poster has a crystal ball to predict what is going to be in or out of the game. Only a few of the features have been announced yet. Chill out, and wait and see. If it doesn't come up to standard then you ahve every right to make comments and post bug reports.

It's almost becoming 'fashionable' to put down SI or FM. I wish they'd get a bit of perspective, stop demanding the earth from what is after all a game, and a game that sits a class apart within its genre despite the odd flaw (which every game has degrees of).

If you don't like it, put the game down and sod off. Don't try and pre-empt everything with your bandwagoning glum negativity.

It's almost becoming 'fashionable' to put down SI or FM. I wish they'd get a bit of perspective, stop demanding the earth from what is after all a game, and a game that sits a class apart within its genre despite the odd flaw (which every game has degrees of).

If you don't like it, put the game down and sod off. Don't try and pre-empt everything with your bandwagoning glum negativity.

I don't demand the earth, I demand the grass!

I bet we won't be able to see every individual blade of grass on the pitch.

Archived