Qualms that might me missed ye should be addressed.

This thread is not for suggesting new features but for for pointing out some flaws with current features and potential solutions.

I think it is currently too easy to have your players unsettled by a transfer bid. Especially if you reject the bid. However, it doesn't work both ways. Potential targets are never unsettled by bids from a human manager. Furthermore, the interaction feature rarey does anything except make the player say he wants to impress x manager and then nothing more. I think this could be improved.

I think the training feature ( specific attribute trainer could be more responsive and should be linked to how good the coaches at the club are, how young the player is etc. At present it seem to be just time specific for every player.

I think there should be more detail about match preparation. At present I just seem to click workload up one notch and randomly switch between preperation until I start being successful. Maybe you an incorporate some info about this in the tutorial section, as well as maybe having assistant feedback in the back room advice meetings. Eg, you are playing Stoke next fixture and suggest defence set pieces preparation.

My last point is something I flag up every year but understand it must be very tricky otherwise it would have been addressed by now. But more intricate set piece routines would be ideal, and even further than this, attacking moves/movement. Maybe 2020 hahaha.

Archived