Fm2012 demo save

Will be starting a fresh in the full game. Made the mistake of playing the demo seriously but when starting a fresh in FM2010 I had to do EVERYTHING from scratch and was a pain in the butt. I'll also be waiting this time until all the patches have been released as well so I know that when I start the game I won't have to update it and have the worry of having to start a fresh new game.

By the way - I'm not following you SWaRFeGa. Just coincidence about the threads :D

Typically, I wouldn't continue the demo anyway since it only had one league loaded. Even with the anytime feature, I'll probably start afresh still anyway.

Demo save is usually one go with the Boro, then another with a EPL leader, just to get used to it.

going to be using the demo to find low minimum release clause players and cheat talent that has great attributes so the moment I start my 1st real saved game on the full version of the game I can get these players.

• 1 month later...

i didnt plan on continuing until i played it for a bit earlier.. got well into it, top of the league with man city after 8 games (won 7, drawn 1).. signed klaas-jan huntelaar, got tiago on loan from barca and some 19 year old promosing midfielder (cant remember name but hes keepin yaya toure outta the squad).. so yeah, its gonna be hard for me to start over on the full game, as ill only be man city again anyway and probably wont have as good a start!

Archived