Highest top scorer record in your league?

Just want to know who the top scorer is in the league they're managing? Interested because I currently have Alexis Sanchez with 32 League goals after 24 league games and I'm only in February and the record at the moment is 39 goals from Tevez. I'm in 2017 by the way :)

Terence Makengo holds the record in my EPL save, with 36 goals in 2022/2023, he's not my player (was with a mediocre villa side). Closest I've had is 31 goals, but I never play my strikers often enough to get a record again, I like to rotate my strikers so I can train up my young players, and prioritise that over scoring records, even if I have a striker scoring 25 goals in 20 games I still don't play him every league game as he's more important in europe.

Top scorer in Seria A is still a striker that played for my Sampdoria team. Season 2033/34 he scored 53 league goals in 35 games.

I have since moved to Spain and the record in La Liga is at the moment at 40 goals in a season set in the 2027/28 season, got some hopes that one of my strikers will fix that this season he is at 30 goals in 20 games sofar.

Archived