My FMH Requests

I think it would be very cool if you could play music while playing. Anyone agree? Can you do this Marc? It would make the game even more addictive. Also, PLEASE make it easier to sell players. I can't unlock the transfer unlockable because of it.

I think it would be very cool if you could play music while playing. Anyone agree? Can you do this Marc? It would make the game even more addictive. Also, PLEASE make it easier to sell players. I can't unlock the transfer unlockable because of it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I can't unlock the transfer unlockable because of it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its very easy all you do is start a sepearte games as chelsea (use a different save block) and but all the good players up ie. lampard essien drogba (or just put every player up) In the first couple of weeks (about 2-4) teams will buy you rgood players (try to up the ammount they ask to the players value (dont go too high) and when you reach the ammount needed your game will or should auto save and then when you go to preferences the transfer window unlockable will be there. Hope this helps and yeah it would be really cool to play music while playing. icon14.gif

Archived