FM12: Scouting Idea

I have played FM11 for many seasons. My problem is that I have scouts scouting throughout Africa, Asia, North America, South America and Oceania. The only place talents seems to come from when you go deep into the game is from Argentina, Brazil and Europe. If I am only going to find talent in Brazil, Argentina and Europe, what's the use of scouting other regions? I think the game will be more realistic if scouts could find a gem player in Africa, Oceania and North America from time to time (especially when regens start to appear). One gem player every few seasons would justify scouting those regions.

I can go with this. I've loaded all UK and GER, FRA, ITA and SPA. I have a number of scouts world wide yet the Argies have the most players to be recommended. But to defeat my own argument Argentina are the leading nation for having most players plying their trade in foreign countries.

I thought I would find a gem and that's why i placed scouts all over the world but after seasons of hoping to find some rare gem. i gave up because the simulation doesn't believe good players can pop up from countries other than Brazil, Argentina and the continent Europe.

Archived