Foreign Feeder Clubs

You haven't said which club you are - if you're a couple of divisions down you might not be offered a foreign one. Generally you get them from the options 'to increase our profile in another country' for financial gain, and 'to improve our knowledge in another country' (or something like that) for increased scouting knowledge.

Anyone have any idea what the "increase our profile in another country" feeder options actually do, are they helpfull at all?

These are your clubs for bringing in the merchandising from abroad (USA, China, Japan...). Generally the more you pay the club each year - the more you're likely to get back.

I pay Henan £1.3m a year, and my total merchadising income was £13m last year. So you definitely get your money back at least. Shame there's not a better break-down or where you earn it all.

These are your clubs for bringing in the merchandising from abroad (USA, China, Japan...). Generally the more you pay the club each year - the more you're likely to get back.

I pay Henan £1.3m a year, and my total merchadising income was £13m last year. So you definitely get your money back at least. Shame there's not a better break-down or where you earn it all.

I currently have 2 one from the USA and 1 from Japan, almost £3m a year each, not noticing much of a difference.

Is setting up a new one going to make a difference at all if these ones arent?

Yeah, you might get a better deal. It's hit and miss really if I'm paying £1.3m to get back a share of £13m. Whereas you're paying out £6m to get back a share of £12m. Do Chinese clubs create more money than Japanese clubs because of the country's size? Who knows...

With those 2 clubs, and a reputation the size of liverpools, what kind of finances should i be getting?

It's hard to say. You could be getting upto £25m instead - it's all about having the right teams. DC United instead of Los Angeles, for example, would be better rewarded.

But speaking from experience - Chinese teams get you the most money. If you're lucky enough to get one then you've done well.

PS Biggus - I thought they were the only merchandising countries.

I will have to cancel these and look to get better ones instead. Thanks.

Make a copy of your game.

Make a note of last months merchandising.

Cancel just one link (Japanese?).

Go on holiday for a month, then see what the difference is with just the USA feeder.

The only problem with cancelling, is that you might wait forever to be given a new merchandising feeder! And will it end up being just as bad as the other?

Make a copy of your game.

Make a note of last months merchandising.

Cancel just one link (Japanese?).

Go on holiday for a month, then see what the difference is with just the USA feeder.

Good idea that. I really have my doubts over the benefits of these affiliations. But doing that and being proved wrong would convert me LOL.

At the moment, at Inter, I've twice been told that the board can't find a suitable financial link abroad despite them being open to one. Seeing as I don't have any of these links at the moment I'm starting to think it's just because of the many loan affiliations in Italy I have. I'm going to cancel a few before I ask for a financial link the next time, see if that does any good.

Archived