Show me the money! .....Please?

Have just started an Arsenal save using an edited db to mimic the Fabregas transfer this week. I set it up so that I'd be starting the game with Cesc in the squad, but he'd be moving to Barcelona on the 15th of August. As I wasn't sure what the exact terms of the deal were irl I set it up that the fee would be £30 million upfront, and with 5 million to follow depending on appearances etc.

Now in the time between the start of the save and the Cesc transfer deal, I'd brought in 4 players to the squad, but still had just over 6 million of the starting transfer budget left. On checking the finance screen I see that the board will make 100% of transfer income available. The transfer goes through on the 15 th as set up, the transfer shows up on the income screen, however 3 days after the deal our transfer budget is still just over 6 million despite the statement that 100% of the revenue would be made available. How long does it take them to make the money available? :p

Now I have no idea if this is a bug, or whether I screwed up when setting up the transfer on the editor. Anyone had similar problems with funds not made available, or am I missing something really obvious?

Have just started an Arsenal save using an edited db to mimic the Fabregas transfer this week. I set it up so that I'd be starting the game with Cesc in the squad, but he'd be moving to Barcelona on the 15th of August. As I wasn't sure what the exact terms of the deal were irl I set it up that the fee would be £30 million upfront, and with 5 million to follow depending on appearances etc.

Now in the time between the start of the save and the Cesc transfer deal, I'd brought in 4 players to the squad, but still had just over 6 million of the starting transfer budget left. On checking the finance screen I see that the board will make 100% of transfer income available. The transfer goes through on the 15 th as set up, the transfer shows up on the income screen, however 3 days after the deal our transfer budget is still just over 6 million despite the statement that 100% of the revenue would be made available. How long does it take them to make the money available? :p

Now I have no idea if this is a bug, or whether I screwed up when setting up the transfer on the editor. Anyone had similar problems with funds not made available, or am I missing something really obvious?

Agreed transfers are agreed. It was probably included in your transfer budget already.

The adjustment in your transfer budget is made when the transfer is agreed. So, if you agree to sell a player two, or three months in advance, your transfer budget will be altered immediately. However, the actual money will not come through until the deal is done.

Therefore, you should receive the cash on the 15th, but your transfer budget should remain unaltered. If you want to get the money into your transfer budget, simply change it in the editor (ie add 30 million to the transfer budget)

Archived