FMHi 2012

• SI Staff
Am I right in saying Miles has said there will be one?

I think Miles has mentioned it in passing during an interview, its fairly obvious there will be .... but at present I can't give out details regarding it.

(but I'm fairly confident you'll like it ;) )

And Marc, I love the way on the manual for FMHi, you say the best team to work with is... Brighton ;)

Well the manual is meant to be there to help people ... and if I can ensure a few innocent souls are steered towards Brighton then its the least I can do to make their lives happy and fulfilled ;)

Dear all

The most annoying thing for me is how reserve players will be handled in the game:

1. There should be some kind of slow development for reserve players also if I am not able to loan them out. Reserve teams are having regular games or not? Furthermore I am not able to offer a player for 0% loan cost to other teams just to provide them with some games. The best option would be to define the minimum loan expected if you change the transfer status to for loan!!!

2. Injured first team players send to reserve for recovery to open a spot for a talented youngster during absence should not get annoyed by the demotion as long as they are injured!!!

3. The injury rate for reserve players is much higher as for first team players. Why? They have the same training facilities and just lacking match practise should not led to higher injury rates!

4. There should be an opportunity to delegate new hired players directly to the reserve team on the confirmation screen. It is a bit annoying if you play with 36 players in your first team and have to demote a player temporarily just to confirm a new one.

Oliver

• 2 weeks later...
I don't care if it's as crap as 2011 then I won't bother buying

I find it to be a great game. It certainly needs polish on a few rough edges, but it's still the best solution out there to manage on the go. And surely will remain the best after 2012 is launched.

I just wish they would set a release date and start leaking some features and changes to let the hype slowly increase before launch. :)

• SI Staff
It's only as crap as the user. And if you think it's crap then you must be crap.

Chill please - everyone is welcome to their view on the game, if stewie1976 is still around though then please feel free to PM or email me (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) regarding why you haven't got on with it - I'd be interested to know.

(although I will say in advance if its the fact that its 'not the PC game' that has put you off - its simply not intended to play the same way as the PC game, as I don't believe that approach would suit mobile devices)

Archived