Do you guys use the 3D match engine?

Hey guys, new to the forums so be nice :) (signed up last year but never really posted much)

I'v been a big fan of the FM series for a few years, started in 06 and gotten every release since.

Was wondering how you watch your games? do you play it real time and watch your team in 3D? i normally just put it in quick time and make the games quick. But considering making a new season so i can watch the games.

:) Jack

I'm on 10.

3D, Main stand, 3-4 clicks from full speed I reckon. Fast but not speedy gonzales fast.

No you're not. ;)

On another note how can you guys watch matches on 'fast'? I always have it on default as I find it to be realistic and i can see everything in details. It's also not slow for me. It's fast enough.

No you're not. ;)

On another note how can you guys watch matches on 'fast'? I always have it on default as I find it to be realistic and i can see everything in details. It's also not slow for me. It's fast enough.

:whistle:

I find matches too slow and time-consuming when I have it on default. Feels like the ball is is slow-motion. Have bumped it up to 3rd fastest now, and am quite happy with that. Faster looked too odd.

I have replays on default speed though, so I can see the goals better if I missed something.

3D, TV View, Full Game, fast Speed (2-3 clicks to fastest), Replay Goals

I don't understand how many people crying in forums about "i want the more realistic game" and only watch games in highlights or commentars. Do you really (in real life) knows if your team has played a good game only with that?

No you're not. ;)

Same here, I always watch it on normal speed with side view and key or extended highlights (full match if its a relegation or title decider, or a cup final). I could never watch it on fast speed because I like to see all the incidents; tackles, goals, chances, goal-mouth scrambles, good play and bad play etc - basically a football match. Anything faster than normal makes all that practically impossible for me keep up with, and thus enjoy. :lol: Plus I play with hidden attributes skin so its vital I watch my team (and other players) play in 3D as its the only way I can assess players ability. :cool:

3D, TV camera, extended highlights, normal+1 speed, no replays.

When playing useless pre-season friendlies, or when in the closing stages of one-sided matches I go full speed or I even go for Commentary Only...

3d, Main Stand (I think), extended highlights, normal speed, no replays.

For me everything about the game is building to what happens on the pitch and people who holiday, use key highlights or even commentary only are missing a huge part of what makes this game good.

After watching the FM12 preview video, I've turned the 3D off in disgust, as I'm not interested in playing with old fashioned 3D graphic's! [/joke]

I play with 3D - sideline camera - extended highlights - with the match speed bar 1 notch up from the middle - no replays.

When I start to get bored (if I've been playing FM for a while etc) I switch to key highlights with the match speed 2 notches up from the middle.

• 1 month later...

2D TV view with 4 information panels in the corners. One notch above the middle on speed, key highlights and extended for big games. Replays on.

Like to watch the games and see how my tactics are doing and also analyse them afterwards using the performance analysis tools in the game.

I always pick 4 teams from different leagues and watch all of my games even the friendlies on TV view with the speed just over half way.

I have been using the director view in the FM12 demo and i love how the camera changes angles for corners and free kicks etc. shall be playing my seasons on this view from now on.

Archived