Bug? Tutoring: "option has been used recently" when it hasn't

In july I asked Raul to tutor a youngster in my Schalke team, who refused. Now it is january and he still has that message in the greyed-out conversation about tutoring.

It is not only him - it seems to be impossible to tutor anyone in this save. Anyone else experienced this?

Hehe.

I fixed it!!!

First I re-installed the game, but that didn't seem to work. Then I thought that if I chatted with them so that the last conversation wasn't about tutoring, maybe that'll work. It did... for my friend that controls HSV.

Apparently, once I asked one of my players if he could recommend a player, the other human manager in this savegame had his "tutor bug" reset! :confused: It worked vice versa as well.

• 2 weeks later...
I thought it was about 6 months personally, although it might not to. It's possible it'll reappear in a few days/weeks if it was July, as six months on is January.

No it seems like after a successful tutorship, he can be tutoring again after a couple of days. But if the tutee refuses or their relationship goes awry, there is a 6+ month cooling down period...

Maybe not a bug after all.

Archived